It's hard to appreciate the breathtaking grounds of this beautiful home without experiencing it in person.
Lying on the most coveted street in Forest Hills, 2808 Chesterfield Place is perched on a majestic hilltop .8 acre overlooking the scenic beauty of Rock Creek Park.
With an expansive addition, including a huge family room conservatory and third level, Brook Rose Development has transformed the home into a picture perfect estate residence of 7 bedrooms and 6 and a half bathrooms. In addition to the finest finish details, the amenities to the home are endless.
- Magnificent flagstone pool area with a pool house
- Freestanding two-car garage
- Glass window surrounded 22' x 24' conservatory
- Oak paneled library with double sided fireplace
- Expansive 10' x 20' balcony area off master suite
- Huge custom master suite closet
- Fitness Room
- Wine room